Health is a state of complex,physical,mental and social well being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. The enjoyment of the highest attainable standards of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race,religion,political belief, economy or social condition, This means that health is a resource to support an individual function in wider society rather than an end in itself. A healthful lifestyle provides the means to lead a full life with meaning and purpose
What are the 7 things you need for a balanced diet?
- There are seven essential factors for a balanced diet: carbs, protein, fat, fiber, vitamins, minerals and water.
A healthy diet includes:
- Eating lots of vegetables and fruit. This is one of the most important diet habits.
- Choosing whole grain foods.
- Eating protein foods.
- Limiting highly and ultra-processed foods.
- Making water your drink of choice.
- Water supports health and promotes hydration without adding calories to the diet.
- Includes lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts.
- Limits saturated and fats, sodium, and added sugars.
- Controls portion sizes
Why it’s important
- Most people know good nutrition and physical activity can help maintain a healthy weight.
- But the benefits of good nutrition go beyond weight. Good nutrition can help
- Reduce the risk of some diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, some cancers, and osteoporosis
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Lower high cholesterol
- Improve your well-being
- Improve your ability to fight off illness
- Improve your ability to recover from illness or injury
- Increase your energy level
What is good nutrition?
- Good nutrition means your body gets all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals it needs to work its best. Plan your meals and snacks to include nutrient-dense foods that are also low in calories
visit us at ;https://breadonus.