Recipe for an well baked oat bread
The oats, sometimes called the common oat is a species of cereal grain grown for its seed, which are known by the same name. While oats are suitable for human consumption as oats meal and oat milk, one of the most common uses is as a livestock feed. Oats are associated with lower blood cholesterol when consumed regularly. Oats have numerous uses in food, mostly commonly they are rolled and crushed into an oatmeal is chiefly eaten as porridge. Most oats are commonly eaten for breakfast and are highly processed variety while they take the shortest time to cook the What you need to know about oats bread
Reasons to consume oat bread
- Oats is a comforting ,nutritious breakfast that someone feels indulgent
- Oats can lower cholesterol and stabilize blood sugar
- Oats can protect your heart as well as your colon
- Oats makes an easy balanced breakfast
- Oats are gluten free
- Oats provide important vitamins and minerals
- Oats may help you control your weight
- Oats are the healthiest grains on earth
- They are gluten free
Ingredients in oatmeal bread
- oat meal
- wheat floor
- tablespoon honey
- table spoon molasses
- pinch of sugar
- tablespoon salt
- cups of all purpose flour or bread flour
HOW TO MAKE OAT BREAD
- Gather the ingredients:
- mix the oats and whole wheat flour in a bowel
- Add the boiling water and stir
- Stir in the honey, molasses, if using oil,and salt and let cool about half hour
- In a small bowl ,mix the water with the yeast and a pinch of sugar ,stirring to dissolve yeast:
- Add the yeast to the oat mixture and mix well 350 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes. Loaves are done when tapping lightly on the tops produces hollow sound (or when instant read thermometer registers 200° F). Cool for 15 minutes on wire rack, then turn out of pans and cool completely.
- Start adding the white floor until it form dough forms
- turn out on lightly flavored board and knead 5 minutes until the dough is elastic and smooth
- form the dough into a ballad place on a bowl
- cover the boil with plastic cover
- shape the bread into a sandwich
- spray the top of loaf with water and sprinkle oatmeal or other desired topping on the bread
- cover with a towel and let rise until almost double
- meanwhile, heat your oven to 450
- slash the top of the loaf with a sharp razor blade
- place the loaf pan in the oven and turndown to 400,bake for 30 to 40 minutes
- let the bread cool for about an hour or so before serving it.
To make in a bread machine: You may want to halve the recipe to make one loaf, depending on the capacity of your bread machine.
Vegan/Dairy-free oat bread: Substitute dairy free butter and almond milk, and omit the egg wash.
For Active dry yeast: If you know your yeast is fresh it’s not necessary to proof the yeast in this recipe. Simply substitute an equal amount and add it in place of instant yeast.